Social Media Executives / Managers
How about one which sponsors your learning by providing Internet tools, books, e-books, videos, multimedia, webinars, and conferences?
If yes, Inventcorp is the place for you!
If you have a successful track record in using social media, here is an excellent opportunity to join us as a Social Media Executive / Manager / Online Community Executive.
- Monitor and track the latest Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media tools' development trends.
- Become a key contributor to the posts, blogs and tweets of the social media team.
- Moderate online conversations and events to make sure the posted topics are relevant.
- Manage and moderate online communities.
- Manage user-generated content by fixing errors in style, grammar, spellings, etc. and weeding out posts that violate the guidelines.
- Manage members by assisting them to make the best use of the community. Take appropriate action when members violate code of ethics, rules, and policies.
- Engage and motivate Company's most active online influencers and advocates to ensure that their input is acknowledged.
- Minute by minute participation in conversations that surround our content and brand, answer comments, be a mediator.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our brand, report to appropriate parties.
- Create content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites.
- Tag and title content, with an understanding of how the words chosen impact natural search traffic and rankings via recurrent optimized content.
An ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in using social media channels like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. in a business setting to communicate with clients and prospects.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with major social media platforms and trends.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and a working knowledge of MS Office.
Experience: 1 to 5 years
How to Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com